Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2022

Can’t think of any subject

Hey guys(?),

I should be certainly writing about my university life but you know to be honest, there’s nothing special happening around me recently so I’ll just write about my pet. Forgive me if this topic is dull as dishwater but I’m really out of topic.

Anyhow, I hope this could be piece of information to get to know me or something we could chat about.

So basically, I like animals in general and I’m obviously a dog person.(how about you guys?)

I have two pure-breed of chihuahuas, their names are Choco and Momo. I had them since I was in elementary so I’ve spent almost half of my life with them. They love to eat and take a nap(just like the owner) as well as going on a walk in the afternoon. Before, I was in charge of walking them in the backyard on weekdays but being busy in university it’s kind of hard to manage it. At the same time they are very wise and well disciplined. They understand ‘sit’, ‘lay down’ and ‘go to bed’. They can climb stairs and even pray before eating lol. If you want to be impressed by a dog you should definitely see my dogs.

I guess the first week of university was exhausting and we’ve been all busy and drained of all energy so I’ll leave it here. Rest well guys.

At last I’ll just share a picture of my dog when she was just few months old. Hopefully this could help you get a great sleep. Good night:)