Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2022

K-pop (semi-clickbait)

 Hello again,

It's kind of weird writing another blog right after one isn't it. I forgot to write blogs for this week so that's the reason why. Well, once again I have nothing to talk about so I'll talk a bit about my hobby. As I wrote on my self introduction I like playing the guitar. I started around a couple years ago and was in a band during high school. Most of the music I listen to are bands. My favorite Japanese bands are Larcenciel and 安全地帯(anzenchitai). My favorite foreign band is oasis. What kinds of music do you guys listen to? I can see in the blogs that some of you guys like listening to K-pop music. What songs do you guys recommend for K-pop beginners like me?

Hope this was long enough. Feel free to leave a comment on K-pop songs you guys like. (Of course you don't have to :) )