Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Self introduction

 

Hi everyone,

I’m bit confused what to write in this blog but  i want to be friends with everyone in the class so I’ll just introduce myself a bit. 

I’m Jasmine, but Isabella is also my name so you can call me whatever you want. If you want to call me in rare way, you can call me marguerite.

For extracurricular I’m thinking of either being a player in fencing or joining the AOYAMA FES Executive Committee. Have you guys decided which club or circle to join?

For the second language I’m taking the Spanish class. I thought Spanish would be easy since I’m from the Philippines but after taking the first class I’m guessing it won’t be that easy.

For TMI My favorite movie is High School Musical series. Please tell me if you’re a fan too.


I feel like university is way different from high school so I’d be happy if you give me a hand to be able to adjust to the new environment.

 Thank you