Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 15, 2022

The first zoom class

I had a lot of trouble downloading zoom on my computer. I couldn't figure out what the user name and password was. So I called a friend who is good with computers and had him help me. I changed my Apple ID to a new one and found out what my user name was, but still couldn't download zoom. By this time three hours has passed and class was about to start. So I went downstairs and asked my roommate for help. She also had a meeting online that was about to start but she had two computers so she let me use the other one. 
The next day my friend texted me and we found out that I had to put my mothers information in, to download zoom. After I put in her user name and password I successfully downloaded zoom into my computer.