Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

hello!

 Hello!!

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to post here so I guess I'll just write an account of my day today. 

Today I only had one class, and seeing as it was an on-demand class, I decided to just stay home. It was the first time since school started that I was able to stay at home all day, and I have to say it was pretty nice.

For one, I was able to properly read through the class enrollment guides and finally have a grasp of what we need to do, which I think is a miracle in and of itself. So if anyone needs any help, let me know!!

I also had some time to sit down and read a book for the first time in ages. I'm reading this book called The Goldfinch right now. I know it was recently turned into a film, so I'm trying to finish it quickly so I can watch that too. 

I hope this isn't too personal of a first entry here, I really couldn't think of anything else to write about. This blog thing seems pretty fun though. I'm excited for this class. 

Everyone よろしくお願いします!