Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 8, 2022

I don't bite...

 Hi everyone,

I'm, the blondie in our IE 3 class! You may have seen me around because I stick out like a sore thumb. I don't know if it's because I stick out so much, but not many people approach me like they do to others. I'm super excited to make new friends so please don't be scared of how I look, I just really like heavy makeup and bold colors. 

Though I'm Japanese I speak better English,  but feel free to come talk to me in any language! I am desperate for English speaking friends because I feel as if my English ability is deteriorating  :,]  

Thank you so much for reading this sad post I hope I get a lot of comments :]



4 comments:

Noyuri said...

heyyy blondie nice to meet you I'm the half blondie haha
Don't worry, we can be the bright haired ones together:)

Reiko said...

Ahhhh~ nice to meet you too half blondie, and yessss we can be the blondie twins <3 I can't wait to talk to you on Tuesday!

arisa (they/them) said...

im liking, commenting, sharing, and subscribing to you bestie

Reiko said...

omg i'm a big fan thank you so much bestie <3