Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cold Cold Cold!

Last Sunday, I had another meet. This time, it was a meet for girls and boys were supporters. It rained really hard on that day, so the game was shortened. However, it rained so much while we were shooting and of course, we can not use our umbrellas while we are shooting, so we got soaked. It blew a lot on that day, so it was crazily cold. Freeeeezing! After the game, the boys bought girls some hot drinks for pledge. I never felt those hot drinks makes human body relaxing, warm, and comfortable!
I took shower as soon as I got home and made myself warm. I really do not want to catch any cold since I live alone in Tokyo. If it were back in Hamamatsu, where I am from and my family live, my mother would help me with things, but I can not get those helps in here!
Living alone is a good experience to learn how to take care of myself. Sometimes I feel lonely, but it is a very important thing to live alone and learn things that can not be learned from living with family.