Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feel so happy

I just post the message 10minitues before, but I will post next one because I am happy!!

You know Why I am so happy? It is because everyone says to me " You look different, you look very young!!" I was really happy to haer that word from them. They always call me "Okan" that means mother in kansai dialect or "obasan" this means also old in Japanese so I was really really happy right now!

Usaually I wear clothes that looks older like more than 25 years old, but today I wear shorts and parka. That made me look young, I guess.
From now on, I will try to wear clothes that looks young and to wear as manykind of cloth as possible!!!