Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Going back to Shizuoka

Hi, this is Mao.

Last Friday, I went to Shizuoka and stayed there for about four days.
I could meet people who I wanted to meet, go shopping and buy many clothing. I was very happy!

I went to an Italian restaurant in Mothimune to eat lunch with my mother.
It is better than any other Italian restaurants I have ever been to, so I always go there when I go back to Shizuoka.
Its menu is always different because cooks try to use vegetables and fruits in season. In the fact, I have not eaten same menu.
Dessert I ate was pudding of Japanese chestnut with sauce of Japanese persimmon.

 Staying in Shizuoka is always very fan, so I could not start part-time job, because I could not go back to my hometown easily if I start it