Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My day off

Hello! This is Nami again.
Today, since my IE writing class was canceled because of the typhoon #26, I stayed at home all day except taking a walk.

After preparing a little hearty breakfast by myself, I had it with my mom.
Sometimes I do this to please my mom.
Then, I did my homework, which took much more time than I've imagined, and some workout. These days I haven't had much time to workout, I'm happy with that.

In the evening, as the rain stopped, I went outside to take a walk for an hour.
Every time I take a walk, I feel very refreshed. My favorite place to get to is the beach near Kamakura high school which I graduated from. The wave is quite big, so I didn't go down to the beach. However, even just looking down on it in the distance always makes me feel blessed and alive.
Afterward, I read for my book report, and watched TV.

Though I tend to dislike bad weather because it usually causes headache, I've been feeling comfortable today as I could have done what I wanted to do.

How was your day? Are you all okay?
I'm excited to see you all tomorrow, and to see Dr. Armstrong getting better with his throat on Friday!
Good night :)