Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 21, 2013

my last day of September.


      Today, I’d talk about my day on September 30th. (This is belated diary) It was my birthday, and my family, friends, club members (and boyfriends) celebrated my birthday so I was really happy. There is another important thing, I'M HATACHI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! It is some kind of heavy burden for me because becoming adult means there will be more responsibility of mine now. However, I will make my best to enjoy my Hatachi life! Oh I almost forgot to talk about my short trip to Motomachi-chukagai in my birthday. My passport was to be expired October 1st, so I had to renew my passport. I’m Korean so my procedure to renew the passport was little different from Japanese. I had to go Korean Consulate General in Japan, in my case, I had to go the Korean Consulate General in Motomachi-chukagai. I went there alone, and I was little nervous if or not I could do it well alone. My mother used to do those things for me, but that time I realized to do those things by myself. However it was a great trip for me, because there were a lot of nature such as park, trees and flowers. There was full of peace, and there were not so many people in there so I could enjoy those nature. I guess I will go there someday in the future when I’m tired of some kind of the city things.
     Time flies so past recently:( I can recall my last day of September vividly, but October almost passed and I can't believe it!!!!!