Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Playng in Shibuya with Fumika

Needless to say today's IE listening class was very fun, so I'm writing about another thing. I am looking forwad to Halloween party, too!

After it finished, I went to McDonald's with Fumika, and ate a humberger, salad, chicken nuggets, mini pan cakes, an apple pye and an triangle maron pye. I ate a lot, so I am worried about how I got calories. It would be very high calories...

At the shop and outside, I talked about a lot of things with Fumika and laughed very much, it is always fun for me to talk with her! I think that we have same feelings...
And today, I found a new common point! To my surprise, we like same artist!!! I will sing her songs when I go to Karaoke with her!

I had a very fun time today.  Thank you very much Fumika and every IE menbers.