Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

What I did yesterday

Hi, This is Fumika. Today I would like to talk about what I did last day.
Since the class had gone because of the typhoon, to tell the truth, I was feeling a little happy to spend my time relaxing.
I was hoping to stay home all day, but I had to go to the driving school,  I unwillingly went out.
The weather wasn't so bad in the day times, but still the train wasn't in time.
At the driving school I actually drove the car which was very exciting. I think I will soon get along with driving, but it is also a little fearful, so I must be a careful driver.
After I got home, I was already tired to do nothing, so thats why I'm doing my assignments now.
Also today, I heard a news that another typhoon is coming again.
Is it going to hit Kanto?