Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Nighe-hike

Hello this is Narae.
Today I'd like to talk about the event which i joined, called 'Night-hike'.
This is a very simple event, all participants walk from the Aoyama campus to the Sagamihara campus through the night.
I joined in this event as a group leader, so I have to manage the other group member all the time in the Night hike. I was worried whether or not I could took care of my group members. Because I'm not good at sports at all, and I don't have much stamina. With those worries, we started walking at 10:00 P.M. And we walked for about 15 hours to get to the Sagamihara campus. It was really hard, but also it was a great experience for me. I had been worried about my stamina and if that would be connected the careless for my group members. However, I tried my best to pay enough attention to my group members and there was NO one to give up this challenge in my group!(including me:)) oh I thought I would die because my leg had no feeling and I was so tired and sleepy while walking. But the moment I saw the top of the highest building of the Sagami-hara campus, I felt much better and I thought 'a little more!!!' I'm so proud of myself to finish the full Night-hike course.