Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Typhoon Day

The typhoon 26 was so big one that we had no IE III writing class this Wednesday.
I missed you all very much since I really love this class!
Also, happy birthday to Minori :)

What I did on this unexpected day off is cleaning up my room and changing my bed from summer stuff to winter ones.
I thought there would be no archery practice on that day, so I was planning to put away my summer carpet and take out my hot carpet for this coming winter, but there was archery practice as usual, as if there was no typhoon, so I could not take it out.
This means that I have to spend these cold days without warm floor at home.
I have archery practice on Saturday and meet again on Sunday, so it is impossible for me to use my hot carpet until next Sunday, October 27th.
I hope it would not be so cold until next Sunday lol