Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

School festival

Saturday and Sunday was a school festival at Sagaihara campus of the university.
The place where Sagamihara campus located is really far away from my hometown and it took about two hours to get there. I and my friend met at Shibuya station and went to the university together in the early morning.
As I belong to "Manga(comic) club", I wore a costume of some character:)
What we did in the festival was a portrait. It was quite difficult to draw a face of seniors.
I wanted to draw small children. However, I drew about 10people in an hour and half.
I was exhasted after drawing a lot.

I went to Kanaho and Minori's places on Sunday and had fun talking with them too :D
If anyone is doing something in Aoyama Festival, please let me know and I'll be happy to visit XDDD