Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My self-introduction




Hello! This is Narae!
Today, I want to introduce myself! I know everyone in this class know my name, but I’ll start with that. My name is Narae Han, and everyone in Japan pronounce my name ‘NA-RA-E,’ but actually, the pronunciation of my name is ‘NA-RAE (NA-RE).’ It is a Korean style, so my name in English on my passport is also ‘Narae Han.’ So please call me ‘Na-rae’ and also please write my name ‘Narae’, not ‘Nare.’ It is a little sad thing for me to be written ‘Nare.’:( I have younger brother, and he is in Nagano with my parents. Nagano prefecture is famous for the winter, especially for ski. When I said ‘I’m from Nagano,’ many people say ‘Oh then you must be good at skiing! Aren’t you?’ Every time when I asked such a question, I just say ‘Actually, I have never been skiing before… I’m sorry about that.’ Yes, it is true. I have never been skiing even though I’m from Nagano and I have been in Nagano for 4 years. :-( I came from Nagano, but I also came from Jeju Island, South Korea’s beautiful island. I was born in there, and I had grown up in there. Jeju Island is one of the most beautiful island in the world, and it is famous for the beautiful natural spots, such as beach, volcano, waterfall, cave and forest. I love this island, so I want to talk more details about this in the next time. I think there are more things about me I can talk to you, but now I can’t think of one of those! So, my introduction is over here! Thank you for reading!