Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

off!

Today was the first full day off on Sunday since this semester has started. I had meet on almost every Sunday except for the day we had Sagamihara Festival. I was very looking forward to have a day off since last two weeks or so, but what I felt today was little different from what I thought to be.
It is a special rare full day off, so I have been planning to do all the things I have been wanted to do, like cleaning up everywhere in my house, room, kitchen, sink, bathroom, and bathtub, go shopping the things I need, do my homework, and watch and read for my book report. I thought there are too many things I need to do, but helped by the typhoon 27, the Saturday practice was canceled, so I could do almost all these things using this weekend :)
I haven't finished reading my book though, at least, I could start thinking about what to write for the report and watched the movie, so it sure does help me getting what is happening while reading. Also, I would not have a full day off until November 24, because of the Aoyama Festival and meets, so I was lucky to have a time to watch before the due day for the report.
I think I could use my precious day off very usefully because I could have finished most of the things I wanted to do, but what I feel now is kind of bored lol
Having nothing (actually, I do have to read, though lol) to do is boring! I feel like I am wasting my time. What I learned from this off is that moderate busyness is a good thing at last!