Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1st

Hello :) I'm gonna talk about what I did today.
In this morning, I took a wrong train, and got to Shinbashi.
I noticed the mistake around half passed 10. It took me 20 minutes from Shinbashi to Shibuya.
Though I had to be present at Reading class which would start at 11, I didn't make it.
This experience let me learn that I should be careful which train to take.

In the evening, I had dinner at an Italian restaurant to celebrate my mom's birthday.
I think she is the best mom in the world, and I feel so blessed to be her daughter.
 ( I guess every child thinks the same. What is called, "Matha-con" haha )
Also, the dinner was so tasty that I had too much. I'm too full to fall asleep.
However, I have to go to bed as soon as possible not to be late for Mr. Shade's class tomorrow.
So, good night everyone! See you soon! :)