Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Java sparrow

I'm going to talk about my pet bird, "Kanoko".
I wanted to have some kind of pet about a year ago, but my father didn't arrow me buying.
What I did was to buy a java-sparrow without getting an acception from my father. Java sparrow is very small bird so I could keep her out of my father's eye. Now my father really likes Kanoko.
Kanoko is an angel of my house. She disturbs people doing work but everyone can't scold her because she is so cute.