Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Stanley Pickle - My Impression

              I really appreciate Mr. Armstrong to give me an opportunity to watch the video. I said “Ah…” with loud voice in the scene he put the clockwork into the bird’s body, cried the last part of the video. I know some feeling of Stanley because I had gone through the same thing with him. I had lost my father when I was junior high school student, and I had thought I could do anything if my father could be around me, once again. In the last scene, Stanley looked up the house he and his parents made a lot of memories. I could guess the feeling he felt and the hardness he should overcome. He has to live alone in the house which is full with the memories of his parents, and I know how hard it is. Oh… it was really touched me deeply, because I know some of feelings which he felt. Some people who never been that experience, they cannot understand his work and even feel disgusting. However, I want them to know, there is a feeling which makes people not to think straightly. This video inspired me the lasting memories with my father. I’ll never get over the missing and loving him.