Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Lunch time

Hello! This is Nami :) I know I haven't written a blog about Okutapodi yet, but I'd like to talk about today's lunch.

I didn't have any class at 3rd period, so I went out to have lunch with my friend to a Japanese restaurant which is very popular among AGU girls.
I had sweet potatoes and some root vegetables with Tofu dressing, pumpkins with peanuts butter, chestnuts and mushrooms with cream sauce.
I'm really addicted to sweet potatoes, pumpkins and chestnuts, and they are all in season. That's why I love autumn!!!

Additionally, the friend was one of the members who went to Oxford with me in this summer.
As you might guess, most of our talk was about our experiences.
I really like spending my time like this.
So it was great time.

Thank you xx