Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My favorite music

Hi, this is Mao.
I will introduce my favorite music today.
I love rock music very much and I  don't know which artist to hear because there are too a lot of music I want to listen to to finish listening to all of them.

Few months ago, I knew "9mm Parabellum Bullet".
But, I didn't become interested in it then.
A week ago, I listened to their music on a whim and I was very surprised.
That's because I found myself fascinated to their music very much even though I thought them not good before. It was very strange!
I think their music are similar to my favorite artist, "Rin-to-site Sigure".

I have lent all of their major albums, but I have not lent their indies albums yet, so I will lend them at TSUTAYA in Shibuya.
But, I want to lend other artist's CDs, too, for example, creep hype, champagne, KISS, NIRVANA, The Beatles, Green day. I have to get more and more money...