Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Few Words And a Trailer

Hello Everyone,

I saw some people posting their self-introductions on this blog and I thought 'why not introduce yourself as well?'

My name is Umeka and I've spent most of my life in Germany (19 years to be exactly). At the age of 18, I decided to move to Japan by myself. There were many reasons why I was determined to do so but the biggest motive for me was to pursue my own identity. I wanted to learn more about my origin. Now I'm 21, and I'm still learning and experiencing little by little. 
Feel free to talk to me . You can ask me anything about Germany or whatever you like :) 

 I want to keep this entry short because I'm bad at it and I don't want to torture you with my unorganized writing. 

Buuuuuut let me just introduce a movie to you that I've watched today.

Today's movie

Lethal Weapon (1987)




I love watching all kinds of movies (except for horror) and I think this blog gives me a  wonderful opportunity to share some them. Next time I'm going to write more precisely about the content ;)