Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

My self introduction

Hello! I'm Reina from IE three. I Would like to talk a little about myself.
   I'm half Japanese and American however, I was born and raised in Japan. As a little girl I was extremely shy and literally afraid of people.I couldn't speak with people other than my own family. So my mother had me home schooled. I was taught my curriculum in English by an American teacher. Most of my life at the time was spent at home with my family and other Americans and native English speakers. Therefore, although I've never been abroad I can speak and understand English fluently. I started  to attend Japanese public school from junior high. At first it was a culture shock  for me but as I made friends I became more bilingual. In the future I want to become an interpreter. Although I am fluent in English I want to reach s higher level and improve academically. I look forward to IE classes and getting to know everyone better. Thank you!