Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Human Relationships

The qualities that I look for in a good friend...sounds easy but a hard question!
I believe it would be easier to talk if that friend had the same hobby as me, but I like people with different hobbies. Let me talk about my friend from high school as an example.
My friend "Ms.N", wore different type of clothes as I do, her face was full of makeup, her voice was irritating, and she LOVED Kanjani from Johnny's(I HATED Johnny's). Anyway, her first impression was TERRIBLE. One day, I had an opportunity to talk to her during P.E. class. As I talked with her, the world she lived in seemed really new to me. Gradually, her voice didn't irritate me, and I was very surprised about the "Johnny's world" which was very interesting. Since then, I am ok with Johnny's.LOL!!
Well, what I wanted to say is, my quality for a good friend is to earn something new throughout relationships.


Jaimie