Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nice to meet you!

I'm Shino Uenoyama.
I'm sorry for being late to write this blog. I didn't know how to blog in.

I'll introduce myself.
I live in Kameari. Do you know Kameari?
Yes, it's famous as the stage of a Japanese comic book, KOCHIKAME!!

I have played basketball for about 9 years.
Now, I belong to the basketball circle, ARMY, in Aoyama Gakuin University. And I'm a position of the delegate of girls. Recently, I have many things to do, so I'm very busy.
But I love my friends in my circle, I have a great time with them.

My personality is talkative, but I can't talk with people who I meet first time.
Please talk to me and become good friends:)
I want to enjoy this IE3 class★