Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Human Relations

Hello. this time, I'd like to write my opinions about human relations......but,before that,I want to say that I was really impressed with Shunta's detailed knowledge about Umlaut plurals. I didn't know even the word "Umlaut plurals". How did you learn it,Shunta?

Well,about human relations,I think most of my best friends are always very hard to do evrything such as study,sport,and even developing good relationships with others. That's because I want to make my life more and more fulfilled,inspired by my friends,I think. I love my friends very much and want to keep getting in touch with each other forever even when we become old. Anyway, it is very important for me that relations with friends make myself change much better.

In the next place,about boyfriend,....I don't care about his appearance,but I want to agree with each other and feel comfortable when stay with him.
Even In the future,I think I also need the same things with my life partner as I have now.

Now,I want to ask Dr. Armstrong about your wife. Is she ideal for you ? Or, does she have the importance you need? I want to know in detail!!