Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 27, 2009

My weekend

Heyyy
I had a welcome party of circle for freshers on Sat. About 20 took part in it and I could enjoy with them very much. In addition, Over 10 freshers already have joined my circle! soo cool!
All of them are really cute and I remember what I was last year of this time.
On Sun, I met my friend who is 1year older than me at Shinjuku. She and I have been on good term since when I was junior high school student. We had not seen each other for about 2 years..I could not believe it! It is so long time,isn't it?
I had great time with her and talked lots. And I promised that we will make it to Osaka this summer..I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it from now on!
My weekend was over;( Also I had a part-time job after classes today..It made me tired tired tired..aww I want to be off to bed ASAP!