Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today is Wednesday!!

Though I went to University today to attend a juristic lecture , it was canceled urgently after waiting for 1 hour. I was very shocked and wanted the professor to inform us of that sooner .....

Thank you for answering my question in detail , Shunta and sorry to delay in saying thank you!!

Oh really?? I have a friend in Sophia University. I will ask her about the professior. By the way , I was amazed to know Kazuyoshi Yamanouchi is famous in English History because I took a English History lecture of Shinichi Takeichi last year. Do you know him? I want to take the Mr. Yamanouchi' s lecture now , but that of Mr Takeuchi was good for me because I learned so many things I hadn't known thanks for this lecture.
I also didn't know Quirk et al and the name of Minoji Akimoto is in the book(It's amazing!!) , so I will check it out!!
Thank you very very much for telling me the books about English language!!


And... thank you for agreeing with my opinion about Human Relations , Yuri!!!

I think the feeling you have for your boyfriend is very wonderful and want to support your statement!! But I think if his/her affections change , the world they see will also vary.
What do you think?

I have to take on part-time job today. It's hard but I will work as hard as I can!!

Oh ! I want to ask one question to Yurika!!

I love the song called "Kanashi" sung by RADWIMPS!! Do you know it?