Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Very very sleeeeepy..><

Hello! I just came back home from my part-time job.
So I'm very tired now and sleepy...
This time, I will talk about my part-time job.I work at convenience store; it is called "three-F." This is not so famous, I think. I have worked at there since I was a high school student. So I want to change my part-time job... but sometimes.
I believe... it is almost time to go to bed, or I will take a nap during class! lol
So... good night ;9