Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Somalia Angola Ghana Ghana GHANA! India Sri Lanka Burma Bamboo Banga Bird Flu

I have middle eastern blood in me so I figured I'd start belly dancing. (I actually did buy a Belly Dancing DVD)
but I swear to god I must have African blood running in me too because the truth is.... I've been secretly dancing in my room for the past 43 minutes along to M.I.A.

YES YES YES! M.I.A. is the singer who is singing "Paper Planes" which was used in the movie "Slumdog Millionare" (the movie we're watching in IE class on Monday!)

Today I didn't get any clients at my part time job so I had a lot of free time. I went to Tower Records and Disc Union and did some CD shopping.


M.I.A. - "Kala" (The Japanese version has holographic printing and bonus tracks! I feel special.)
M.I.A. - "Arular"
Tori Amos - "American Doll Posse"
David Archuleta - "Self-Titled" (....please don't ask)
Jeffree Star - "Cupcakes Taste Like Violence"
Sigur Ros - "Takk..."
Arch Enemy - "Anthems Of Rebellion"
The Veronicas - "Complete" (it's their 1st and 2nd album combined!)

This is unusual for me cos I mainly listen to metal, but now I'm blasting pre-fabricated pop (David Archuleta) and dance tunes are banging hard against my ear drums now.

ahhh plastic!



I also like this Indian style song too:
"Jimmy~ Aajaaaa~~~~ Jimmy~~~ Aaja~"


Yesterday, I went to the dermatologists and got this sulfur lotion for my skin. I'm supposed to use it in the morning and at night. Problem is, I reeked of sulfur during my part time job. I really wanted the day to be over as soon as possible. I got paranoid (that's a $10 word right there) and kept spraying my self with fragrance. By the way fragrance is NOT good for smell nor the skin. I'll talk about that next time. How many people here are self-conscious? I feel as if my life is some sort of "market" right now. I feel as if I'm constantly under stock prices going up an down. In this case, not money, but the market is about aspects or status. You HAVE to have perfect skin and that flawless tan. You MUST have this season's Prada bag and extra points if you bought a coat by Royal Chie. Perfectly straight white teeth are crucial.
When I work it, I really work it. When I don't care I really don't care. I wouldn't mind walking outside wearing a dirty hoodie with flip flops with dried-kelp hair. I wonder where that "switch" is. And when and how does it get turned on/off.

Anyways, I still have more and more and more pills to take.



....and you thought you were the druggie?