Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Participation

This is great! We have almost everyone from both classes blogging in now. (You last few stragglers, please jump in quickly!) So, lots of you are addressing points about qualities you think are most important in a friend, a romantic partner, or a life mate. Keep discussing these points.

Yuri, don't worry. Your grammar looks fine to me. Communication is the real point anyway, isn't it?

Red Flag/Chris: so, go ahead and ask her directly. (I'm curious about the human (?) relations in the story of Twilight as well). I have disabled the comments because it became too difficult to see them (buried one level down). Also, some people who aren't so techno-savvy have, in the past, lost their main weekly blog posts in obscure comment sections. Also, (real reason) the blog statistics don't count comments and I want to keep track of entries. :)

Mai, thanks for your questions. Uh, really? You don't care about your boyfriend's appearance? I agree that looks are not everything and that the inside is most important but I have to admit that I want my partner to take care of themselves, be a bit fashionable, and look generally presentable . . . My wife is my best friend after seventeen years. When I first saw her, I was very impressed with her clear authority, her fluent English, and her sharp intelligence. She's also very sociable and hard-working. She is great at meeting new people and networking groups of people together. Later, I found out that she had a great, silly sense of humor and that we shared very similar values regarding goals, lifestyles, aesthetics, and interests. Also, yes, I think she is pretty. At least, she always looks good to me . . .

Shunta, once again you have some useful info to share. Good examples of etymology (the origins of words) and why we see so many pesky (mendokusai!) irregular plurals in English.

Welcome to Shino.

Blog on!