Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

★☆self-introduction☆★

Hello!! My name is Ayaka Naito. I'm sorry to be too late to write this blog... I'm not good at computer(>_<)!!
It seems that there are 3 Ayakas in my IE class. If you difficult to remember my name, please call me "a-ka" because I was called "a-ka" when I was a junior high school student. It's my nickname. I like both my nickname and real name.
I like Tokyo Disney Resort very much. My part time job was working at Tokyo Disney Land a year ago. The job was cleaning there. It was really fun for me, but the time I reached the home was at midnight and I met strangers many times, I quited the job unwillingly. Now I worked at dressmarket in Hachioji. Also I like sweets. Sweets make me happy. I often go to "Sweets paradise" with my friend. I sometimes bake cookies or a cheese cake. But that makes me fat.
This year I want to meke my English skill up. I'm not good at English. It is the reason why I went to Aoyama Gakuin Universe, but I was surprised that there are many people who are good at English. I try to study hard.
Nice to meet you...('u'*)/"