Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a nightmare.(#c#)

I don't believe it. Why do I keep losing stuff.
On Monday, when I was just about to do my home assignment from my IE classes at home, I realized that my purple file with all the papers and notes from classes were missing. I searched everywhere. Opened every single pocket in my bag, between my books on my bookshelf, I even looked for it underneath my bed. But still couldn't' find it. So I said to myself, "Maybe I left it at school, in the desk that I was sitting at during my IE listening class. That's right! because that's the last time I had it with me! I' ll go back to the class room first thing in the morning and pick it up!" So I got up a bit earlier than usual and went to the class room the next morning, only to find out that it wasn't there. There was a lady who was cleaning up the class rooms just down the hall. I asked the lady if she had seen a purple file. Unfortunately, she hadn't. She told me to go to the student center because somebody might have taken it there. To make matters worth, it wasn't there neither. They told to come back again because maybe somebody still has it. I went to the student center at least five times today. I even thought of going to the chapel to ask St.Anthony (The patron saint for lost things.-funny, isn't it? Since that's my christian name) to find my purple file, but I was too tired and depressed, so I didn't.
Where are you my purple file!
P.S. If anyone has found or seen a purple file with terrible writing in it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!