Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My opinion about Human Relationship

I agree with Yuhi's opinion. Because I went to the girl's high school, too. In this university, I have many boys friends. By my characteristics, I don't like very girly girls, for example, girls who wear vivid clothes and have perfect makeup and so on. So I can relax when I spend with boys who are not decorated. (Of course I LOVE girls friends, too!!!!!)

To change the topic, I don't have specially plans on Golden Week. In fact, I have to go part-time job on 1st and 2nd May. But I have the practices of my basketball circle on 4th and 5th. It's not specially plan, but I'm looking forward to this plan because I like basketball and my friends of my circle.
And I'll answer the Izumik's question. On my holiday, I usually stay at home or go shopping alone. The reason why I go shopping alone is I don't like to go shopping with someone. If I go with someone, I can't see the clothes which I like as long as I want. So, I usually go shopping alone. ...I hope anyone understand this opinion><

Oh, I have to prepare to go my part-time job;
Thank you for reading my blog and see you next time:)