Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank you Yurika and Yusaku

To Yurika!
Thank you sooo much for your advice. How kind you are!!!
I thought about it all the time and I decided to try sagasai-jikkoiin even there's no friend. I believe that if I don't move at all, I can't never challenge myself. So I decided to join it!
But I'm very happy to meet your friend there:) Could you ask her what department she's working at?
Thank you again for your kindness Yurika!

To Yusaku!
Thanks for your comment and advice! When I thought about it for a long time, I came to an answer as a same way as you that doing nothing won't be a benefit for me. So I'll try!