Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

what is love?

I am very interested in Yusaku's comment, "Love is silent, Romance is talkative."
I feel that those words are true!! In my experience, I felt very uncomfortable without talking anything with my ex-boyfriend. When we had a silence, I was looking for some topic to talk because I didn't like the silence between us. And of course we said good-bye to each other very soon. When I think back to that time, it wasn't love. I was at the age to be passionately in love.lol
On the other hand, when I think about my boyfriend right now, we don't care even of there's no conversation between us and its not uncomfortable at all! Sometimes we each read books alone in a same room or we do our own homework but I never felt awkward. So I believe that "Love is silent, Romance is talkative." is TRUE!

Oh! and thanks to Noe and Tomo for answering my question!
AND! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TOMO!!!!!