Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

nice to meet you!!

Hi! My name is Yuri and I'm in IE3 class on Friday:)
Let me introduce myself first.
I live in Machida by myself, same as Noe, and I'm 19yeas old. I think most of you guys are 18 years old so that means I'm an year older than most of you. The reason is that I graduated high school in Michigan,U.S.A last May and I took Aoyama Gakuin university's entering exam last September. Usually high school students in Japan graduate on March and then they enter the university on April. But since I had school until May, I had to wait an year to get into university in Japan. One thing that was good to wait an year to get into the university was I didn't have to study anything after I passed the entering exam which was last September! So that means I haven't studied about 7 months at all!lol

Since I learned English in the U.S., I'm very bad at grammar,which most of the students who studied English in Japan are very good at. So I'm sorry if I have a lot of grammar mistakes.
I'm very surprised how everybody who writes in this blog has perfect grammars!

I'm looking forward to talk to everyone through this blog!
Have a good Wednesday:)