Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Best weekends :)

Hi, this is Momoko! I'm going to talk about last Saturday and Sunday.

Last Saturday
Firstly, sophomores of ESS took some freshmen for a drive to Osanbashi, Enoshima.
Osanbashi is one of my favorite places!


 When I was young, my family took me there. I was so moved by the view from Osanbashi. We could get a full view of Yokohama. It was breathtaking. We ate dinner there and took a lot of pictures.
This picture below is the best shot :D  ↓

Secondly, we went to Enoshima. It was my first visit to Enoshima, so I was so glad to go there and spent a good time with my ESS friends. The sea was beautiiful though it was night. After that, we went to the place where we could command  beautiful night view.


There were many couples! I want to go with my boyfriend sometime! haha

Last Sunday
We had a birthday party of my ESS friend, Kasumi. We bought 2,5kilograms of fried chicken, cake, a lot of balloons and crackers and birthday presents.



The party was a great success!! It was so fun, and I was so glad Kasumi enjoyed the party, too.

I really enjoyed my weekends :) Did you do something special?