Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Reply to Anju

 I think you`re in a hurry so let me give advice.

Blue letters are the examples.

Sorry, I haven`t read your book so I have no idea what the content is like, but I suppose you should only write the important symbols. Symbols that might have to do with the theme of the story. Same with irony. (Only if there is too much)


I think the important thing about the book report is that you write it concisely, so just pick up the most important ones.


About the settings, again, I have`t read your book so I cannot give you the exact advice but, let me do my best.


If there's so many places to pick up, for example, one story takes place in Town, Somebodies house, airport, in the airplane, in a different country, and back to their home country again.
I don`t think all the places are important in this story. There should be a turning point in every story so you might need to pick up that.

Or else, I don't think you have to write the location specifically, perhaps it could be abstract.
Write down just 3 or 4 important factors: around 1919, after World War 1, taking place world wide, especially in America (America could be where the turning point was.)


Sorry to say this in the last, but I think the best thing for you to do is send a email and ask Dr.Armstrong.

It would also be helpful if other people would reply as fast as they can.