Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 12, 2014

GW

I went back to Shizuoka for the GW holidays. I just stayed for 2days because I had a plan in Tokyo. The last day of staying, I went to Shizuoka city with my mother and my father. First of all we went to Isetan building where Hokkaido festival was going on. There were so many kinds of food from Hokkaido such as ramen, icecream, chocolate, seafood. We went there not to buy those food, but to enjoy the food sample! Every sample was very good! After that we went shopping for an hour and then we watched a new movie, THERMAE ROMAE. The movie was as funny as the first one or more! After that we went to oyster bar. It has very fresh raw oysters from many parts of Japan. It was really really good!!!! I had never eaten oyster like that before!!! I was very impressed by the taste:)
On the way home, we went to see my grand mother. I hadn't seen her for so long so she seemed very happy and off course I was too!!!
It was short but full stay in my home twon.