Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

last year

My part-time job is to teach students in a clam school, I teach world history and english. Yesterday, I taught a girl who is in high school. She is not good at learning by heart. So, she always get bad marks when she take a world history test. It reminded me that I also didn't like to study when I was studying for the entrance examination. It was very hard for me. But, thanks to myself that I studied hard, I was able to enter Aoyama Gakuin university.It is a good memory now. I really want her to go to the university she want to enter.