Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Second period

Today,I didn't have any classes during the second period so me and my friends went to Omotesando. While we were heading back to school, we stopped in front of a store. We were talking, then a foreigner came out of the store and began to speak with us.  He  spoke little Japanese. I thought he was the staff of the store, but as we talked more I realized that he was just stopping by to buy something. He was in his mid twenties, had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. He asked us some questions like which college we go to and if we ever been abroad. He seemed to be in Tokyo for business.He said he is the CEO of a electronic company. First, I didn't believe that he really was the CEO. Then, he handed out his business card. It really said that he is the CEO. He said to contact him. I couldn't believe that I was talking with a CEO. It was unbelievable .
 Have you guys ever had an experience spoken by an unexpected person?