Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nightmare

Yesterday, I saw a nightmare. It was horrible . I was on an air plane with my dad. Then suddenly the airplane started to dive down towards the city. Everybody one the airplane was panicking. The plane still went down and it finally crashed into a train station in the city. I opened my eyes and looked around. Smoke and fire was everywhere . I luckily survived.  I looked beside my seat. My dad was covered with blood. He was unconscious. He didn't have his seatbelt on. He forgot to put them on. This nightmare made me take precautions before whatever I do these days . And it was also my worst nightmares I had this month.