Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 12, 2014

About my weekend and 2 questions

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I hung out with my friend from high school in Shibuya and Harajuku last Saturday, which was lots of fun. Even though I was tired from walking, I totally had an awesome time with him. I hope you guys had a good weekend as well.

By the way, I have two questions to you guys today.

It's been getting hotter and hotter these days, right? I'm worried about how hot it will be in Tokyo because I've never lived here in summer. Certainly every summer, it's hot in my hometown, Akita as well. However, I think the one in Tokyo will be much hotter than that of Akita. So my first question is, "How can you deal with the heat in summer?"

When it comes to my high school in summer, no air-conditioning system was installed in any classroom, which was really hard for me. There were two electric fans in each classroom, but I couldn't concentrate on classes. Every student in my high school had to put up with such a tough time during the hot summer. But now, this is one of my memories in my high school days. So my second question is, "Do you have any special memory in summer?"

Thanks for reading, and see you guys again soon! :)