Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Responses

Let me answer questions!

Brianne
"Did you all find it easy making report on Obachan's garden?"
Well... I didn't. I had difficulty in writing evaluation. Making my opinions and trying to view from other aspects was difficult. However, I think that it was such a good experience to try!

Momoko.S
Congratulations! Brianne and Momoko!
"Do you guys enjoy club activities?"
Yes! several weeks ago I was at Freshman meeting in ESS, and there I could learn how to talk in English with good attitude, and gained some friends from other universities.

Jumpei
1) "What kind of sports is everybody interested in?"
I'm interested in playing tennis, and swimming. I played tennis when I was 12, but I couldn't be a good tennis player! I'd like to practice from now and improve my skill. As for swimming, I'm planning to swim during this summer vacation.

2) "What is your best way of spending your weekends and holidays?"
I like to talk with my friends, so I usually go out with them! Otherwise I go to the library and do my assignments there.