Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lecture about Syria problem

Hi, everyone!
Are you making progress with your Book Report?

We listened to a lecture about Syria problem by Keiko Tamura.
I thought that children in Syria live in the worse environment than I had expected.
Children always are exposed to danger of life.
I can't imagin such a life in Japan.
Keiko Tamura asked us the question "What can we do?" .
To tell the truth, I don't know the answer to the question.
But I must think about solutions and I must not forget that problem.
I hope that Syria problem is solved quickly and children are saved.