Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Responses!

Thank you for your answering for the question, "Do you have any annual family event?".
I'm so glad to have you guys' answers.
Christmas party(Shin),  tasting hairy club(Shujie), and wedding anniversasy's story(Mikako) were very interesting to hear.  I'd like to know more about those things you said. I may be going to ask you guys  in person... :)
I agree with Ririka. It's really good to meet relatives especially who we can't meet so often.

Thanks you guys!

Here comes my responses to

Sayaka: My hobby is... there are some actually. Talking with friends, swimming, and singing(which I'm not good at), watching movies.
I love playing badminton since I'm around 10. I'd like to have skills for "Smash"? The one you hit the shuttle cock very fast.   

Ririka: Yes, ofcourse!! I love anything, but especially chocolate cakes. Chocolate taste which is not too much sweet will be graeat!

Mikako: I made "Katamomiken" which is valid for a year when I was a child. I do make one each year so my mother can have shoulder massage for every year.  These days I pretend as if I forgot mother's day, and suddenly do something for my mother. It's surprise! However, my mother seems to get used to it...

Kentaro: I try to go outside when it's early in the morning or in the evening. By doing so, we can avoid some heat somehow.
I have lots of memories, but the best one will be the first time I saw Fireflower! I could feel the earth's vibration, smell, and hear the big noise and glare of those lights. That was amazing.