Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 12, 2014

interview for media

         I am now doing 2 part time job. One is the normal restaurant, and another one is a bit unique. That is kind of the hands-on girls meeting, and I am looking after the visitors of that girl's-only gathering. Because it is so unique, the Japanese TV program called 'King's Branch' came and interviewed our service. I just started this job last month, so I am just one of the helper, but the person who started this service was interviewed, and I was really happy about that. many people don't no about our service, but I really hope that many of the girls will know about our service and come and visit us. It is really fun.
       In our service, we charter the whole house studio, and the customers are able to rental beautiful dresses, make up, and take a photo. The people who do the hair make up are all the professional people, and so as the cameraman. There are more than 100 dresses, and the visitors are able to select from all of that dresses and high heels. After changing and making up, every one becomes really beautiful and so cute. I was one of the visitors when I was in high school, and I noticed that it is a great service. The leader of that company asked me to work there, and I felt really glad about that. I am having fun working there, and I want much more people to no about the service.